Jun 13, 2011

Magic Spraying Surprise (Coliseum @ Versailles Gardens)

It (was) my birthday 39 minutes ago, so I didn't have a chance to post a blog but I felt so selfish not posting one that... well, I had to.  This is the same coliseum in the Versailles Gardens, but with a little surprise added.  Once in a while, a fountain show is put on at Versailles and you have to pay a few extra Euros to get into the Gardens.  At first, I wasn't enthused by the idea but after a three and a half hour wait (baking in the sun) the fountains started pounding and let me tell you, it was something...

Here is the coliseum with the magic spraying!  Enjoy...











###
*To Follow my blog, scroll all the way down and click 'Follow'
*Please note all opinions in this post are mine and mine alone. They in no way reflect those of any individual, group, or organization that may be in this post.
*Photos + Writing by Eli Kallison unless otherwise stated
*Click to stumble this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment