Jun 22, 2011

Flowers of Notre Dame

Here we have a particularly coveted view of the Notre Dame flowers.  I was walking around aimlessly, looking for something nice to shoot when I found this angle.  Despite the hordes of tourists with cameras, no one was shooting here... until they saw me do it.  I guess I can pride myself on being a leader.  That, or I'm content in my ignorance in thinking that no one has ever shot this before.

Either way, these photos came out well and are here for your enjoyment...








###
*To Follow my blog, scroll all the way down and click 'Follow'
*Please note all opinions in this post are mine and mine alone. They in no way reflect those of any individual, group, or organization that may be in this post.
*Photos + Writing by Eli Kallison unless otherwise stated
*Click to stumble this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment