Mar 4, 2012

A Moment in Life at a Biarritz Nude Beach



A Moment in Life at a Biarritz Nude Beach.  French Nude Beaches are real.

The French Biarritz Nude Beaches sneak up on you.  I didn't mean to be creepy, but I was walking around with my huge Canon 40D and telephoto lens taking pictures at the beach and exploring during my last day in Biarritz when, all of a sudden, people were naked.

SO, I'm posting this blog with the understanding that most of my readers will now think less of men.  But hey, I can't argue with the overwhelming amount of traffic from the google search 'nude beach'.

I started out by ignoring the topless old women (and men... wow, were there a lot of naked men).  Eventually, however, I got tired of snapping photos of the ocean... photos of the rocks... photos of the waves... of the water... there were nudes all around me.

Tobias from Arrested Development would have had a heart attack.

I sat down in the sand to take a breather and my camera wandered towards a group of nudies.  I may have accidentally pulled the trigger, snapped the shutter, and captured a few on camera.  DON'T FREAK OUT; no adult content here, I both blurred and 'black lined' the lady bits.  But, this gives you an idea of what was out there.  Old (though relatively fit) nude women in the foreground and younger (less fit and completely nude) women in the background.

I know what you're thinking: it's too bad I didn't take any of the naked men.


Biarritz French Nude Beach Water


nude beach biarritz

Biarritz French Nude Beach Waves


nude beach biarritz

Biarritz French Nude Beach Nude Woman.  Here they are, blurred for your safety.  Thank you for your cooperation, ladies.



Steps and Building on the way back from the Biarritz Nude Beach.  Beautiful.

###
to Follow my blog, scroll all the way down and click 'Follow'

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sad that you feel the need to redact photos of people enjoying being in their own skin then comment "blurred for your safety". How does that make anyone safer - seriously?

    ReplyDelete