Mar 20, 2012

A Moment in Life: Easy On The Eyes

A Moment in Life: Easy On The Eyes  -  Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Advertisement

As you all (might) know, I love advertising.  I love advertising, and I especially love creative advertising.  I spent a lot of my free time looking at new creative that surfaces, and keep collections of my favorite... don't judge me.

One of my favorite advertisers is Innocean, who advertises for Hyundai.  They have made major strides in the last few years.  The car has jumped from a low-end alternative brand to a competitive affordable luxury brand, taking a swipe at Audi, BMW and Mercedes.

Here is one of my favorite ads, for the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid.  Probably based on a very simple brief: this car isn't ugly like all other hybrids.  It is very creatively executed.


 Easy on the eyes
###
to Follow my blog, scroll all the way down and click 'Follow'

No comments:

Post a Comment